Hello All

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zpyroro

Reaction score
Hello all,

Wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. I am Minelli from CA . After purchasing some new ML gear found this wonderful site. I have been a home theater enthusiast for some time and finally took the plunge into ML as recommended by by local audio store. I am sure I will have plenty of questions. Happy to be here and thanks.

Welcome, lots of great info in here and so far all the people have been fantastic. This is a great forum and you don't need to use Facebook!

Hello all,

Wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. I am Minelli from CA . After purchasing some new ML gear found this wonderful site. I have been a home theater enthusiast for some time and finally took the plunge into ML as recommended by by local audio store. I am sure I will have plenty of questions. Happy to be here and thanks.
Welcome Minelli to the ML gearheads! We always are excited about new gears especially from ML. Tell us what you have acquired and what is your experience so far. I bet you are taken back as how more realistic your music sounds now!

Welcome, Minelli. How are you enjoying the new ML so far?

Back