Heads up: Diana Krall on Letterman Wednesday

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool!

I got an e-mail from Music Direct that her new album was released today. May have to swing by Circuit City on my lunch hour tomorrow...

Elvis Costello is one lucky b@$^@rd

I missed her on Letterman last night, but I'm listening to the new album right now (sneaking in a quick listening session before work).

So far I'd say it's an excellent album, more of a return to her first few albums - jazz standards as opposed to the self penned material of "The Girl in the Other Room". Much bigger sound though, as in Big Band type orchestrations on many cuts. Huge soundstage BTW - it's very well recorded. Destined to be heard heard on many a high end audio system I'm sure.

My highest recommendation!

MiTT said:
I missed her on Letterman last night, but I'm listening to the new album right now (sneaking in a quick listening session before work).

So far I'd say it's an excellent album, more of a return to her first few albums - jazz standards as opposed to the self penned material of "The Girl in the Other Room". Much bigger sound though, as in Big Band type orchestrations on many cuts. Huge soundstage BTW - it's very well recorded. Destined to be heard heard on many a high end audio system I'm sure.

My highest recommendation!

Thanks Tim! I was at Best Buy buying the Dire Straits CD I mentioned in the what's spinning thread and saw the Diana Krall disc. I didn't buy it, but will now. :D

Last edited:
Statman said:
Thanks Tim! I was at Best Buy buying the Dire Straits CD I mentioned in the what's spinning thread and saw the Diana Krall disc. I didn't buy it, but will now. :D
It was on sale there for $9.99 a few days ago (I bought a copy).

Latest posts

Back