HDNet appearance

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pcar928fan

Reaction score
Hey ML friends! For those of you that get HD programming and HDNet in particular. Check out Art Mann Presents "Crazy Garages" coming up July 6th 8PM and 11:30PM Central time and July 7th at 3AM Central.

I am not sure how much of me or my garage will be featured as I know one of the other garages he was checking out belonged to Jeremy McGrath (7X Supercross Champ) and he has an unbelieveable place.

We shot my part of this back in March and probably shot a true 1 hour of video and of course it took about 4 hours to do that...good time!

Thanks guys, I hope no one is disappointed. I have not been updated in anyway as to how the show will go or how much if ANY of me and my garage made the cut. Looking forward to seeing it regardless!

Very cool. DVR set.

I'm also a big SuperCross fan (I used to Motocross Race back in the early 80's), so seeing McGraths setup will be schweet.

Of course, the headline is the garage of our very own member. :bowdown:

Very cool. DVR set.

I'm also a big SuperCross fan (I used to Motocross Race back in the early 80's), so seeing McGraths setup will be schweet.

Of course, the headline is the garage of our very own member. :bowdown:

Thank you, thank you! We will see how it turns out! I race Moto-X in the late 80's early 90's, broke my back doing it in Aug. 1990! SUCK!

McGrath is the Schumi of Moto-X...simply THE BEST EVER!

James,
Just got done watching the Art Mann show!
All I can say is wow.:wow:
That's one hell of a Porsche 928 collection.:bowdown:
You are one lucky man!

My wife didn't even mind watching since about half the show was
spent in Fabio's garage.

James,
Just got done watching the Art Mann show!
All I can say is wow.:wow:
That's one hell of a Porsche 928 collection.:bowdown:
You are one lucky man!

My wife didn't even mind watching since about half the show was
spent in Fabio's garage.

Thanks much! I have a patient and long suffering wife who puts up w/ all my craziness! I really enjoyed doing the show w/ Art, he is a good guy. The guy w/ the Octathingy had a pretty cool garage too! It was more like a garage/play room. Mine is just a REALLY COOL garage! Fun times. Wish they had shown more of me and Art in the S4, we had some fun doing burn out in front of the house! It was crazy!

Thanks for watching, and glad you enjoyed it. Fabio is CRAZY about his motorcycles! His garage sucked though! LOL! Art told me Jeremy McGrath was going to be on this episode, but either it didn't work out for him to interview Jeremy OR he is saving that for another show... I hope I can get him out to the house again for another run at whatever. maybe he will do something on high end A/V or guns or something...

James,

I also watched it and I was totally blown away!!! That is one amazing collection of Porche 928's! And the garage itself is of course the sweetest one I have seen ;) Seeing it all in HD was the coolest!

Seth

James,

I also watched it and I was totally blown away!!! That is one amazing collection of Porche 928's! And the garage itself is of course the sweetest one I have seen ;) Seeing it all in HD was the coolest!

Seth

Ha ha. I've seen it in person. James has an amazing collection.

Watched it last night. Very nice setup..... I'm sure your garage is that clean ALL the time..... not just when TV hosts visit????! :p

I didn't know they had a 928 all the way up to '94. My dad wanted one back in about '92 but he was spending the "toy" money on karting back then :)

I also liked the 1/8th scale R/C car I saw there ;)

The guy w/ the Octathingy had a pretty cool garage too!
Yeah he had a nice garage I think that think was called the Octabong. Beer bong for 8!!:D

Fabio is CRAZY about his motorcycles! His garage sucked though! LOL!
I agree his garage wasn't that great,But he does have 159 more motorcycles in his than I do. Lucky Bastard

Watched it last night. Very nice setup..... I'm sure your garage is that clean ALL the time..... not just when TV hosts visit????! :p

I didn't know they had a 928 all the way up to '94. My dad wanted one back in about '92 but he was spending the "toy" money on karting back then :)

I also liked the 1/8th scale R/C car I saw there ;)

Actually the last 928 was a '95 model (they built just over 100 of them that year) and the very last one was sold at the very end of '96 or early '97. It was in FL and the window sticker was $185k!!! It had all kinds of custom colored leather and it covered EVERYTHING! It was not a particularly attractive color inside OR OUT which (along with the exhorbitant price) is why it sat unsold for more than a YEAR!

The R/C car was a 1/5th scale!!! It is almost 3' long!

Oh, yes the garage is almost ALWAYS that clean. Sometimes we have some boxes that need to be either thrown away or put into storage out in the shed, but basically what you see is what it is like every day!

Back