Has anyone cleaned Odyssey panels?

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

swbender

I have used the shower cleaning method on other M-L's I own/have owned. My Odysseys' panels are losing some clarity, and I thought I would try the same thing, but...has anyone tried it? Also, does anyone have instructions or experience in removing the clearspar panels? The attaching system looks a lot more complex than the old models' setup.

Thanks in advance!

swbender said:
I have used the shower cleaning method on other M-L's I own/have owned. My Odysseys' panels are losing some clarity, and I thought I would try the same thing, but...has anyone tried it? Also, does anyone have instructions or experience in removing the clearspar panels? The attaching system looks a lot more complex than the old models' setup.

Thanks in advance!
Yes, follow the instruction that Mr. Jim Power suggest in the tweak section of this forum, or better, contact him before. Explain to him you problem, and perhas he could have better ideas or vacuum first the panels before shower them. Vacuum is a good idea also, and sometimes restores all the panel again...they will come alive again. Also, there could be a minor electronic problem. This is not a very often problem, but I´m aware of it. My 2 cents...and I wish you a happy listening,
Roberto.

Back