Happy Anniversary ML Club...

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robin

Reaction score
Happy Anniversary to the ML Club!

A Big Thank you to Tom D'Acquisto, ML Club webmaster for all of his excellent leadership and guidance in presenting maintaining the ML Club. Your receptiveness to positive changes to the ML Club web-site is very much appreciated. Additionally, Thank you to Jason Liu, ML Club President for presiding over the great and wonderful ML Club.

As anyone who visits the ML Club can tell at a glance our web-site is fantastic and not just for for all things ML but for the extremely stimulating and informative dialog in so many other areas such as; music, science, advanced audio technology, theater sound design and engineering, help / advise on ML / audio technical concerns, problem solving / suggestions, reviews and recommendations as well as social events and so much more...

Always on a shared audio quest for better more improved sound, our membership is constantly involved actively and personally reviewing new audio equipment, testing, evaluating and recommending new audio components or tweaks in every imaginable combinations of gear / cable. IMHO, I think the positive stimulating repartee / communication of simply sharing our common love for beautiful music and sound reproduction are compelling and attractive to audiophiles everywhere. IMHO it is the graciously shared love for audio and ML speakers which draws other audio enthusiasts to our group. The ML Club provides a satisfyingly irrresistable forum to experience, to learn and to contribute towards achieving better audio sound at home. Our site has been and continues to be a valued source of very helpful, kind and interested individuals in the pursuit of breath taking audio sound reproduction.

On this anniversary of the ML Club I must admit, I really wanted an excuse to thank all of the individual members of the ML Club for giving me a greater appreciation for audio in general. Thank you, you are the best... ;)
And thank you for listening to my heart felt rant of how good I think you all are... :D

Three Cheers for the ML Club!

-Robin

Hey Robin,

Thanks for the wonderful post.

Quite honestly however, this site is nothing without all of you guys, so my three cheers go to all the people who post information on the site and return day after day to help people out and to learn more about this wonderful hobby of ours!

And a very special thanks to the people who have contributed money to keep the site going. You know who you are. Thank you very much.

Cheers.

Tom.

Robin,

I totally agreed with what you've said. This is a great club and big thanks to Tom, the webmaster. I have not heard much from Mr. President but he (Jason) is a great person too cause without him we don't have this magnificent forum. Like many other people who are frequently visiting this club, I spend most of my time reading rather than writing and whatever I need to know about ML (and the electronics) I can find it here. The best part of all, I received a “happy birthday” email from ML club few days before Christmas.

Thanks to everyone and wish you all the best in the new year. Transpa.

Total agreement, even though I have just recently joined in the group upon the purchase of my M/L's. This is one of the more engaging, informative and friendly groups that I have been around, so thank you Tom and you too Robin for enitiating this thread !!

PS - Robin, by the way "Accoustic Sounds" is the mail order company my son got my X-mas Lp's from. I just got done listening to Nora Jones , "Come away with Me", thumbs up , very good !!

ML Club is the Best...

twich54 said:
Total agreement, even though I have just recently joined in the group upon the purchase of my M/L's. This is one of the more engaging, informative and friendly groups that I have been around, so thank you Tom and you too Robin for enitiating this thread !!

PS - Robin, by the way "Accoustic Sounds" is the mail order company my son got my X-mas Lp's from. I just got done listening to Nora Jones , "Come away with Me", thumbs up , very good !!
Dave,

Thank you for the kind words and the wonderful information and Nora Jones recommendations, I will definitely check it out... :D

Cheers

-Robin

Back