grotto shipping box size

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

khenegar

Reaction score
can anyone tell me the dimensions of a grotto shipping box and shipping weight? i have one but have developed a handicap which prevents me from getting it out of shed and also what u feel it’s worth? thank un

Sorry, no. Probably going to be hard to find that. You have the box in your shed? Cant you have someone measure it?

Sorry, no. Probably going to be hard to find that. You have the box in your shed? Cant you have someone measure it?
sure but i’m one of those people that hates to ask someone to do something for them. i see if i can get my grandson to do it!

I just had one shipped to me in a 22x22x18 box. Unfortunately, between the shipper not securing and wrapping it properly, and FedEx’s rough handling, it arrived not only damaged on the outside, but the sub did not power in anymore.

I paid $250 for it, FYI.

The moral: Pack it safely!

I just had one shipped to me in a 22x22x18 box. Unfortunately, between the shipper not securing and wrapping it properly, and FedEx’s rough handling, it arrived not only damaged on the outside, but the sub did not power in anymore.

I paid $250 for it, FYI.

The moral: Pack it safely!
It sounds like he still has the orignal ML box.

Back