Grimm MU1

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

msimanyi

MLO Supporter
Reaction score
Do any of our adventurous listeners have any experience with this... streamer? (To call it that is almost a disservice, given the capabilities I've learned about it.)

I'm about to pull the trigger on one. It can be an (apparently outstanding) Room core as well as an endpoint, and it has some extremely interesting features that suggest it's an excellent product. I'm probably placing my order on Monday, to be paired with my new-to-me Wyred4Sound 10th anniversary DAC.

For those who haven't heard of it - and I fell in that camp until late last month - this video is a good intro:

Seems massively overpriced to me for 'just' a streamer. I also don't see any technology that you can't find in far cheaper streamers. But let us know how it performs if you get it.

I was kinda hoping @JLasher22443 had it on his radar. I understand it's exceptionally good, far from being just a streamer, and that's based on the opinion of a person on another forum whose reference is a Gryphon Ethos. He's not getting rid of the Ethos by any means, but he's highly complimentary of the MU1.

Though being that you're in the Netherlands yourself, I was also hoping you'd have some experience with and compliments about the products from your neighbors in Veldhoven.

Back