Greetings to all

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sharok

Reaction score
Hi Everybody,
I just joined the club and here is my setup:

Front: Purity
Center: Stage
Sub: Decent i
rear: Script i
Receiver: Denon 3808 CI
Speaker cables: L A T International
TV: 65" Sharp (Aquos)

As you can see, my wife and I are ML fanatics.

Attachments

• Aquos65inch (Small).jpg
    Aquos65inch (Small).jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 123
  • Script%20i (Small).jpg
    Script%20i (Small).jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 124
Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome, very nice HT setup you have there !

Wow, I want that couch!

Welcome to the club.

I'll bet it's really hard to leave that room...

Satch

Hi Satch,
Trust me, it feels soooooo good to have some wine and watch movies like "The Chronicles of Riddick HD DVD" with this setup. The only missing piece is a hybrid Bluray/HD DVD player. Samsung UP5500 Duo player will be out in June (I have a Toshiba A35 HD player). other duo players out there are no good (in my opinion). So I have to wait.

Are those granite slabs under the Purity's? I have tile floors also. What I did was put the granite slabs on a mat and put my Vista's and Depth i on top With the spikes in. What a difference in sound, especially in music. Also there some very educated threads here on sound treatments for your walls, very important for overall sound.

Envious...

Satch

Speaker Adjusment

Good Morning Satch,

My Decent i is heavy (105 lbs). I called ML and talked to Jim about the spikes. He sent me 3 hemisphere shaped spikes for use on my tiles. But I never thought about using the spikes for the Puritys. I have some extra tiles and I'll try the setup you suggested (using spikes).
I used a sound meter to calibrate my speakers. I do not know what to do regarding the walls. I read some of the posts here but since I'm not experienced with speaker placement, I could'nt figure out how to change the speaker placement. I sit 14' away from the front speakers. Looking at my set up, do I need to move them around?

Thanks

Hey Sharok,

What TomDac said... Post on the member systems and ask the forum members any questions you might have about how to get the best sound from your system. I'm new to this and don't really know too much about setting up H.T. systems. I should have the latest evolution of my rig set up in a week or two and then I'll post photos here. There is an excellent pool of knowledge here and the members are all too happy to help you spend your dough :)

Satch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back