Greetings from down under

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JCollins

Reaction score
Hi all, I have just joined MLO. It's great to be onboard. I became converted to the Martin Logan ESL sound many years ago during my teenage years. I own ML Summits and have just purchased ML 13a. I also have two ML BF 210. I use Rogue Audio valve amplification and NAD Masters Series electronics. I look forward to contributing to this forum soon.

Hi, and welcome to the forum.

The 13a's are amazing units, and paired with two BF210's must deliver very smooth bass.

Do you use Dirac on the NAD?

No, I run a Nad M2, so no Dirac capability. I seriously considered getting a M33 but was advised against it by hifi retailers due to its low amperage output and likelihood of cutting out (protection kicking in) at higher volumes. Would consider a Nad M12 pre amp with Dirac.

Hi and welcome from a fellow newbie, took ownership of my first MLs on Wednesday, Summits. I'm smitten and see some 13s or 15s in my future.

Hi. Impression 11a owner Central Coast NSW. Just got them, wow! Also have ESL and Vantage (they are for sale). Previously Ascent I so long time ML addict.

Great to have a fellow ML ESL owner on the east coast. Good luck with the sale of your ML Vantage. I have unfortunately found it hard to move on my Summits.

No, I run a Nad M2, so no Dirac capability. I seriously considered getting a M33 but was advised against it by hifi retailers due to its low amperage output and likelihood of cutting out (protection kicking in) at higher volumes. Would consider a Nad M12 pre amp with Dirac.

I am running the M33 with my 13As and VERY happy with the result. It has no problem with these speakers at all.

Latest posts

Back