Greetings from Des Moines, IA... CLS-II

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GreggoEggo

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,
My name is Greg and I have owned the ElectroMotion ESL for about 5 years now, driven by a Rotel RA-1592 with a Dynamo 10" subwoofer. Very happy with this little system but now I have just bought a used pair of CLS-II and getting ready for a whole new journey :)

Fantastic, that would pretty much bring a new kind of experience. Keep us posted?

Welcome to the forum.:)

Welcome Greggo, those speakers are going to be a totally different world. I have EM speakers in out TV area,
When I bought my first set of CLSll they replaced SL3's and it was amazing the change in the sound.

The thing that you will find is, all CLS models will produce the sound of everything upstream, good and bad. That is not saying anything negative about your equipment just be ready for it.

Let us know how they sound. When will you receive them?

Brad

My brother is picking them up for me this week and holding them in his garage in Atlanta, then I drive out there in early July to pick them up and bring them to my place in Des Moines.

Congrats Greggo! I just added them to my setup, purchased from a superb member of the forum, and they are spectacular! Please post what you think when you get them!

Back