Greetings and salutations.

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iluvboxing

Reaction score
Hello Fellow Enthusiasts,

I have been a fan of Martin Logan ESLs for over 20 years. I joined because I became the owner of a pair of Martin Logan Aerius i and Logos center channel in 2021. I plan to upgrade the front end, processor, and amplifier (most likely Class D) this year. Learning is an enjoyable experience, so I look forward to reading the comments from the group. Next week I will pick up my Scripts and Cinema center channel.

Best regards,

Iluvboxing

Aerius were a blast when I heard them back when.

The owner or webmaster of ecoustics is currently searching for a pair as he regrets selling them back when and if you get a chance check it out. He also has an article on reQuests which I owned and enjoyed. If you have a chance check out his site.

Welcome to the ML forum.

Aerius were a blast when I heard them back when.

The owner or webmaster of ecoustics is currently searching for a pair as he regrets selling them back when and if you get a chance check it out. He also has an article on reQuests which I owned and enjoyed. If you have a chance check out his site.

Welcome to the ML forum.
Hello Steelhead,

Thank you for the welcome. I may be open to selling mine because I'm looking at a pair of Vantage and a few others. The sell could offset the cost of acquistion for their replacement.

They sound sweet! Except, I noticed the bass on the Aerius i is anemic. I bought a REL HT/1205 to anchor them and of course, provide LFE for movies.One of the guys at the local Audio Advice suggested more powerful amplification because the Carver AV405 powering them may be insufficient.

1646607387322.png

Back