Great customer service from ML

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Delnia

Reaction score
Had issues with my Montis stat panels which were playing at different sound levels between the left hand and right hand sides. Contacted ML customer support through e-mail and within the hour had received troubleshhooting instructions from a gentleman named Ron (basically exchanging the stats panels from 1 speaker to the other). That did not solve the issue. I am lucky my warranty is still in effect. The next day, I had new stats delivered to my door with clear instructions on how to replace them. Wow! Installed them and everything is now fine! I don`t know of many companies that provide such efficient customer support. Within 48hrs, an issue as important as changing the stat panels was resolved!

Kudos to Ron and ML`s customer service!

Had issues with my Montis stat panels which were playing at different sound levels between the left hand and right hand sides. Contacted ML customer support through e-mail and within the hour had received troubleshhooting instructions from a gentleman named Ron (basically exchanging the stats panels from 1 speaker to the other). That did not solve the issue. I am lucky my warranty is still in effect. The next day, I had new stats delivered to my door with clear instructions on how to replace them. Wow! Installed them and everything is now fine! I don`t know of many companies that provide such efficient customer support. Within 48hrs, an issue as important as changing the stat panels was resolved!

Kudos to Ron and ML`s customer service!
Ron is taking care of getting me some new Prodigy panels. Should be about 2 or 3 weeks for me.

Ron is great! He has helped me out on many occasions and even with pandemic hours ML service goes out of their way to make sure us ML owners are satisfied! I love reading about these positive customer experiences!

I also want to recognize Ron for his exceptional level of service. He is very knowledgeable and efficient. I had a problem with my Unison device and he responded back with a solution within a few hours. Martin Logan is very lucky to have him on their Service team.

Back