Golden Sound Intelligent Chip

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marck

Reaction score
Has anyone ever tried this chip - it seems like it can't work, but if you read the reviews it seems as though it does. I have copied a link below with a potential explanation.

Possible explanation!

It is only cheap so may be worth trying - just for the fun of it!
Marc.

Snake Oil?

Set it on top of the CD player for a few seconds and it magically fixes your system and makes it sound better?

ROFL!!

If you belive this, I have a really nice bridge for you to purchase.

;)

It looks like a blank SD memory card with the included SD memory card case they are usually sold with.

An ounce of "snake oil" sitting on top of your CD player would probably do more to improve the sound of your CDs by absorbing unwanted vibration.

Although this "intellegent chip" is probably more cost efective than "snake oil because the original "snake oil" (which, by the way, is extracted from the rare and endangered hoop-rolling snake) is harder to find and is very expensive these days. There's nothing worse than getting ripped off buying fake "snake oil".

I know it is hard to believe - but then you read people like Ken Kessler saying that it works - so I am a little bemused! And btw, I really don't believe it works...
Marc.

TomDac said:
Set it on top of the CD player for a few seconds and it magically fixes your system and makes it sound better?

ROFL!!

If you belive this, I have a really nice bridge for you to purchase.

;)

Got any ocean front property in Arizona I can buy cheap? :p

Unfortunately for you, Arizona oceanfront property has experienced tremendous growth in the last 5 years and prices have skyrocketed.

I checked my listings and I DO have a couple of nice pieces of property on the surface of the sun. It's a little hot in the summer, but nice otherwise. Let me know.

Munster said:
Surface of Sun/Arizona.. Same thing.
Sometimes I think they're the same too. But I've been known to BBQ outisde in the Summer when it's 114 degrees :eek: ... in the shade of course :D

SteveInNC said:
Well, if y'all would quit setting the place on fire... :)

I think it was my 14 birthday down here in Palm Springs that it was up to 127 degrees F. I don’t ever remember it ever getting over 120 the few years I was in AZ. :cool:

Well, damn, this isn't that funny anymore... the 11:00 news said that SoCal around Anaheim is on fire right now..

Don't worry..it's only temporary...just a naturally occuring So Call weather pattern. Most of us have four seasons, it's just that they have different names for them in So Cal such as; Fire, Earthquake, Flashflood followed by the Mudslide season. However, an El Nino year does tend to disrupt the seasonal pattern a bit by throwing a riot in there on occasion.

On the East Coast, especially in Florida we have just two seasons...Snowbird and Hurricane season.

Back