Gayle Sanders in Wilmington DE

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kruppy

Reaction score
For those fortunate enough to live near Wilmington, DE:

I just quickly went through the latest Stereophile. There’s a full page add for Overture Ultimate Audio/Video. They are hosting the premier (their words not mine) of the Summit on Saturday, April 2nd (12-4pm), with special guest Gayle Martin Sanders. Information number is 1 800 838-1812.

Wish I could go.

David Penrod of ML in Raleigh NC

Similar to the above, for people living in the general vicinity of Raleigh, NC, Audio Advice on Glenwood Ave. will be having a similar debut of the Summit by David Penrod of ML on April 28th, 1800-2000. "Food and refreshments will be provided." RSVP to [email protected] or call (919)881-2005 ext 105.

I am not affiliated with Audio Advice, but have bought gear from them randomly for about twenty years, and get their newsletter.

Thanks for the heads up. I'm about an hour away from Overture. I think I'll stop by and check out the latest incarnation of our favorite speakers. :)
Billl

Does anybody know if the new Summit will be on display at the Montreal audio show? I'd love to see/hear these new speakers.

Found this info at, http://www.audioadvice.com/publishing/article.cfm?article_id=131

Coming April 28th to Audio Advice - The New Martin Logan Summit!

In your new copy of Earsay you''re going to find a review of January''s Consumer Electronics Show by Leon. One of the products he and Randy were most impressed with was the forthcoming speaker from Martin Logan, the Summit. We''re pleased to announce that we''ll be debuting the Summit here at Audio Advice next month. Details of the event are below, and here''s what Leon has to say about the Summit in Earsay.

"The folks at Logan have been working on a new panel design for a few years. It was unveiled at CES in the form of a new speaker called the Summit. The Summit will replace both the Prodigy and Odyssey later this spring, but it’s much smaller than even the Odyssey! The new design offers several finish options that range from very contemporary looks to a very retro choice. The sound, though, is what bowled us over. This new panel and woofer configuration is wonderful! Randy and I both sat there stunned at the music this small pair of speakers was making. We know you Logan fans will want to trade up to this one. It’s faster, more open, and has a bigger sound stage than the Prodigy, yet it’s way smaller! The base price for the Summit is $9995, with additional cost for the various upgrades.

David Penrod of Martin Logan will visit Audio Advice the evening of April 28th from 6 to 8 pm to debut the new Summit speakers for us. Be among some of the first people outside of CES to experience this great new speaker design from Martin Logan. Food and refreshments will be provided, so you can come straight from work!

If you would like to attend, help us plan by sending an RSVP to this link Martin Logan Summit Event, or calling (919) 881-2005, ext. 105. We look forward to seeing you then!

8621-117 Glenwood Ave.
Raleigh, NC 27617

Last edited:
"The new design offers several finish options that range from very contemporary looks to a very retro choice."

Wander what is their RETRO choice? Be nice to see some more pics of speaker posted.

Where's Gayle?

couldn't resist...

Attachments

• where-is-he-.jpg
    where-is-he-.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 646
longhorn said:
"The new design offers several finish options that range from very contemporary looks to a very retro choice."

Wander what is their RETRO choice? Be nice to see some more pics of speaker posted.

The Summit was supposed to launch this month; the dealers should be getting them about now if they haven’t already. I would think Martin Logan would update their web site next month adding the Summit to the speaker gallery and the trim browser.

Latest posts

Back