• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Martin Logan Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold FS: Pair of Martin Logan Classic ESL 9s (local pick up only)

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

barjohn

Reaction score
These speakers are in very good condition (8/10) and sound great! They may be auditioned in my home and carefully examined to ensure they meet the description and photos prior to acceptance and purchase. They are for local pickup only as I do not have the boxes. These speakers sound fantastic as do most of the higher end electrostatics from ML. Unfortunately, the other half doesn't like the looks and feels they take up too much space in our living room so I need to sell them. All the photos are of the actual speakers for sale. Measurements are REW with no sub powered on and were taken from listening position about 13' from center of TV on 4/26/22.

There are a few minor blemishes (mostly swirls) but they are not visible unless very close and they do not effect the sound quality in any way. Additional photos can be provided if requested. The speakers can be auditioned in my home in Sarasota, Florida.

Attachments

• IMG_1074.JPG
    IMG_1074.JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 38
  • IMG_1075.JPG
    IMG_1075.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 39
  • IMG_1076.JPG
    IMG_1076.JPG
    3.9 MB · Views: 35
  • IMG_1077.JPG
    IMG_1077.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 35
  • IMG_1078.JPG
    IMG_1078.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 34
  • IMG_1080.JPG
    IMG_1080.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 33
  • IMG_1081.JPG
    IMG_1081.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 33
  • IMG_1082.JPG
    IMG_1082.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 33
  • ML ESL 9 RT No SUB.jpg
    ML ESL 9 RT No SUB.jpg
    597.3 KB · Views: 21
  • ML ESL 9 LFT No SUB.jpg
    ML ESL 9 LFT No SUB.jpg
    584.2 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
In relooking at my ad I realized I did not include the selling price. I have just reduced the selling price to $3,400, these retail for $7K.

Sad to see another ESL can't live in harmony with the other half ... complained that they're not so great looking at take up too much space... uh? These take up the least amount of space you can imagine, plus they're such thin panels... Also, you've set them right up against the wall, where does the other half want to sit... against the same wall I guess?
I reckon you're better half is looking for those Bose cube array speakers. Slightly larger than actual sugar cubes!

Your loving room is such a beautiful setup and the ESL's match really well with it. I can't understand what the other half's problem is. What a shame. Hope the sell goes well for you.
Next time, whatever you're getting make sure you run it by the other half... just in case!

All the best, 😔
RJ

These speakers are sold and no longer available. I can't find how to change the heading to mark as sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back