• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Martin Logan Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS: Martin Logan Summit

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anthement

Reaction score
Martin Logan Summit Speakers
Dark Cherry Cabinet

Excellent cosmetic and functional condition
Low hours of use in a dedicated, pet free room. Driven by a tube amp. Panels regularly maintained with frequent vacuuming.

Although the speakers are 15 years old, they were stored in their original shipping boxes for 8 of those years.

Includes original boxes, power cables, spikes.

Asking $4,800 - OBO - plus actual shipping cost

Ships via freight (approximate 170 pounds shipping weight for both speakers boxes); contact for quote (actual shipping costs charged).

Attachments

• ML Speakers.jpg
    ML Speakers.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 84
  • IMG_3673.jpeg
    IMG_3673.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 82
  • IMG_3672.jpeg
    IMG_3672.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 74
  • IMG_3671.jpeg
    IMG_3671.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 74
  • IMG_3670.jpeg
    IMG_3670.jpeg
    3.9 MB · Views: 76
  • IMG_3669.jpeg
    IMG_3669.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 68
  • IMG_3668.jpeg
    IMG_3668.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 66
  • IMG_3667.jpeg
    IMG_3667.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 66
  • IMG_3666.jpeg
    IMG_3666.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 68
  • IMG_3662.jpeg
    IMG_3662.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 63
Hello anthement. Sorry for the delayed response and ghosting! Given the current economic state I've been waiting on a lot of invoices to be paid so I haven't had the cash flow to move on these beauties. But 4k is getting into my price point. That being said, are they still available by chance? I live in Atlanta Ga and will need to consider shipping options as well.
-Rob

Bumping these - they are still available and trying to clear storage space. Lowering price to $3,750 plus actual shipping costs.

Bumping these - they are still available and trying to clear storage space. Lowering price to $3,750 plus actual shipping costs.
Hey, did you ever have a conversation with @Rob606? He was seen last March 12, 2022. You might consider sending him a PM.

They are - shipping costs seem to be the biggest barrier to selling (about $700-$800 to a residence; $100-$150 less to a loading dock).

Bumping these up again as they continue to live their life in a box and would like to see them go to a good home. Shipping costs are the primary barrier - I'll cover a bit of that; at asking $3,750 plus $200 toward shipping costs (or pick them up in the San Antonio, TX area and save $200! - net asking $3,550)

Back