Quantcast

Fresco questions

MartinLogan Owners (MLO)

Help Support MartinLogan Owners (MLO):

cruzr

Reaction score
Hello All, Im new to the forum but have been a Martin Logan owner for 6 years. Thinking about replacing my surrounds with 2 fresco's. I plan to mount them near the ceiling behind the listening area, and angle them down. Has anyone tried this? If so, I invite any suggestions or comments. Also, do fresco's come with 2 grills (black & silver) like the vignettes? I will be purchasing in a few days, and looking for a new dealer near or in St. Louis, Mo. My original dealer no longer carries M.L. so I've lost my discount also. Any info on dealer discount would be greatly appreciated also. Thanks for viewing.

Last edited:

Jeff Zaret

Reaction score
Cruzr,
Welcome!
I only have one Fresco and it is silver. I believe they come either silver or black. I also understand you can paint them if you want. Just be careful when/if you do this. :eek:
I use the Fresco as a center channel and it is pointed slightly down. I does blend well with my other speakers.

Best of luck

Jeff :cool:

twich54

Forum Administrator
Reaction score
I like Jeff only have one Fresco as well, mines black ! The color choice is yours. Your application should work fine.

cruzr

Reaction score
Thank you, Jeff & Twich for your reply's. Can you tell me if you received 2 grills or front covers, or just one with your fresco?

Jeff Zaret

Reaction score
Mine just had one cover. I bought it as a close out but I still believe they only come with one cover.

Jeff :cool:

cruzr

Reaction score
Thanks guys for the grill info. I went to a new Magnolia in "Best Buy" tonight. Still looking for a descent dealer, but did get to see the fresco. May just wait for a couple to show up on Audiogon. :D