Frapper Map & Donation links

MartinLogan Owners (MLO)

Help Support MartinLogan Owners (MLO):

TomDac

former MLO owner/operator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I've added the Frapper Map to the navigation bar. I've also added a "Donations" link to the nav bar too. Feel free to donate to the site if you feel so inclined.

Thanks.

Tom.

Robin

Reaction score
Thank you...

TomDac said:
Hi all,

I've added the Frapper Map to the navigation bar. I've also added a "Donations" link to the nav bar too. Feel free to donate to the site if you feel so inclined.

Thanks.

Tom.
Tom,

Thank you very much, for everything you do and have done for us, here at the ML Club... :D

Cheers

-Robin

Joey_V

Reaction score
Other audio forums allow for demos via the Frap Map... does ours allow for demos too (like giving the guy's email out so that the interested party can contact him for a demo?)?

Oh.. and put me on the Frap Map.... Chicago, IL!

I'll send you my Vantage pics (when I get them).... lol.

TomDac

Staff member
Reaction score
Joey_V said:
Other audio forums allow for demos via the Frap Map... does ours allow for demos too (like giving the guy's email out so that the interested party can contact him for a demo?)?

Oh.. and put me on the Frap Map.... Chicago, IL!
I'm not the expert on the Frap Map, but I do know that it's pretty much self serve. Put yourself on it, and add your comments which may include your email addy.

So click on the link, go there and add yourself, your location, etc. etc. etc.

Kruppy

Reaction score
Thanks, and how are donations going?

Tom,
First off, thanks for your time and effort keeping the site up and running smoothly. There's been a tremendous change for the better since moving to the new format last year.

I'm wondering how you're doing on donations? I hate to see you be the only person to bear the expense to keep this thing running.

TomDac

Staff member
Reaction score
I've received $50.00 total so far, which is great! Thanks to those who donated. Every little bit helps out and I appreciate it very much!

I also learned this past week that the vBulletin software license is now expired, which means we no longer have support. This is OK until we have a problem, then I will have to pay for support. This is not a big concern because so far there hasn't been any issues that required their support.

I will most likely keep this same software on the system for another year and then upgrade it to the newer version of vBulletin.