Forum moderation to be taken over by AI bot

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonFo

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Greetings forum members,

I am writing to inform you that an Artificial Intelligence bot will now handle many moderation duties for this forum. As the moderator, I have decided to implement this change to help ensure that the forum remains a safe and positive space for all members.

Starting today, many of the posts you see on this forum will actually be AI-generated content. This is a new and exciting development in the world of online communities, and I am confident that the AI will do an excellent job of maintaining a high standard of discussion and preventing any inappropriate or harmful behavior.

Of course, I will still be involved in the forum and will continue to monitor its activity closely. However, the AI bot will be taking on the bulk of my moderation duties, allowing me to focus on other aspects of managing the forum and ensuring that it continues to be a valuable resource for all its members.

I understand some of you may have questions or concerns about this change. Please know that I have carefully considered all the implications and have taken steps to ensure that the AI bot is equipped to handle all aspects of moderation effectively. Additionally, I will monitor the AI's performance closely and make adjustments as needed to ensure that it continues to meet our high standards for quality and safety.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation as we move forward with this exciting new development. I look forward to continuing to work with you all as we strive to make this forum the best it can be.

Best regards,

JonFo, Forum Moderator
4/1/2023

I'm pleased to hear this important news.

You might be interested to learn that it's my dog Bailey that is typing this and responding to the various threads. Bailey handles my most important correspondence. Bailey has a special way with words and a real talent for audio review. He particularly likes listening to and reporting on high frequency drivers. He goes crazy over horns.

Happy 1 April.

Given ChatGPT can run the whole forum, it is probably more of a 1 April joke that you have NOT implemented AI.

Given ChatGPT can run the whole forum, it is probably more of a 1 April joke that you have NOT implemented AI.
Well, I did use chatGPT to write that first post, so there is some truth there ;) :cool:

Our future, Skynet?
R (2).jpeg

Our future, Skynet?
Nah, according to my wife, the Dr. of Veterinary Medicine, Artist (many mediums), Graphics designer, Web developer, Mobile App developer, ChatGPT user (paid), MidJourney user (paid), Adobe Universal subscriber, runs Stable Diffusion on her Mac Studio, she says this is what will lick the humans in the future:

Wiki_T_800.jpg

I thought the whole AI thing was funny when it was just beating people at chess, I remember getting a laugh out of it.

I'm not laughing much anymore though.

In some cases, AI might be better than some of the english as a second language service reps I get on the phone. I bet a lot of the jobs lost will be in places like India. At Apple its pretty cool when I talk to a rep on the phone, often times you can hear roosters in the background crowing. That adds some local flavor.

In some cases, AI might be better than some of the english as a second language service reps I get on the phone. I bet a lot of the jobs lost will be in places like India. At Apple its pretty cool when I talk to a rep on the phone, often times you can hear roosters in the background crowing. That adds some local flavor.
Ha! Roosters crowing 🐓... next it'll be cows mooing! 🐄 🐄 🐄

Back