for the Love of a good Cigar !!

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm no Cigar expert, but I had a Gispert Intenso this evening and really enjoyed it.

Attachments

• IMG_1998.jpg
    IMG_1998.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 117
Rmcf

Just got back from RMCF, here's a pic of me and my favorite cigar blender, Steve Saka. Being in Colorado reminded me of RMAF. Haven't been on the site in a couple of years, hope you're all doing great!

Wayne

Attachments

• 20190824_003016.jpg
    20190824_003016.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 68
Great to hear from you Wayne, doing just fine. After 45 plus years of railroading I'm planning on 'pulling the pin' in the spring of 2021.

Just saw my post from 2012 where I say that I don't smoke very often, man that has changed - trying to cut down from one a day.

Local cigar lounge has a batch of Gran Habano #5 Corojo's that are off the hook, this $7.00 cigar tastes just as good as another favorite but a rare treat at $17.00 the FSJ (Florida Sun Grown).

I changed my diet almost 10 years ago by going low gluten, eating more greens and upped my activity level. The last four years been exercising regularly with good results, put on some muscle and lost 5-inches off my waist.

I moved after 27 years in one spot about five months ago, and the stereo still isn't hooked up. Guess I've changed in a lot of ways.

Latest posts

Back