• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Martin Logan Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold For Sale: Martin Logan Ascent i - Original owner with boxes!

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alanmsrq

Reaction score
Great pair of Martin Logan Ascent i hybrid electrostatic loudspeakers, with all black trim. I am the original owner, purchased from Sound Advice in Sarasota. Used and cared for as only a true audiophile would. Non-Smoking home.
They sound amazing and look great. Complete with paperwork, jumpers, power cables, spikes and YES I HAVE THE BOXES!

Ascent i

They were $4,195 new. Asking $1595

Also for sale, a 10 ft pair of Monster Cable Mseries M1.4s Bi-wire Speaker Cables. Excellent bi-wire for these speakers. Amp ends have banana plugs, speaker ends have spade connectors, all gold plated.
Cables were $250 new, I am asking $100.

All reasonable offers considered.

Local sale preferred. They are large and heavy. Fedex or UPS will transport them however, I would require they be insured. If you do want them shipped, shipping is at additional cost and you assume risk for damage due to shipping. You must provide proof of full insurance to ship.
Boxes are 69” H 28”W 17.5” D, speakers are 72 lbs each.

Includes:

Pair of speakers, Original power cables and spikes, jumpers, manual, OEM boxes.
Ascenti 2.jpg
Ascenti 1.jpg
Ascenti 3.jpg

Those photos don't show the Gen2 clearspar panels that should be in the Ascent 'i'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back