Football Question

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twich54

Forum Administrator
Reaction score
Did anybody catch the final score of the Denver / Buffalo game ????? :D

oh I see............ Bflo WON that game !! :rolleyes:

oh I see............ Bflo WON that game !! :rolleyes:

YEAH, YEAH, YEAH... hence my conspicuous lack of comment over our bet this season. Still though, last I checked your Bills are 7-8 and in last place in their division with no shot at the playoffs, whereas my Bronco's are 8-7, the lead in the division and with a win next Sunday (hopefully) a chance at the Division win and an extension of the season for at least another week.

BUT, you are correct Dave. If my guys loose and your guys win next week, we'll both be tied at 8-8. Does that mean we go Dutch?

If my guys loose and your guys win next week, we'll both be tied at 8-8. Does that mean we go Dutch?

The odds are against that scenario, afterall we are playing new England this weekend, but if it does come to pass I think the tie breaker would be our 'head-to-head' meeting !!

Maybe we should let the forum members vote should that happen ! LOL !

BTW, do you realize that's the first time the Bills won IN Denver since 1967 !!

Is the football season still going? Hmm. after the Packers crashed and burned the 2nd half of the season, I kinda stopped paying attention... sigh.

The Bronco/Charger game is the NBC prime time evening game on Sunday, hopefully a Broncos win, the Broncos played better on the road then at home this year.

For the Lions the end came years ago.
The $10.00 would be easy money I would be stealing it, keep it in your pocket.

Where did my Tampa Bay Defense go? If anyone finds them please return them to Super Bowl city 2009.

Just a few games ago they were looking at a 1st seed playoff position, home field advantage with a bye week. 3 weeks later they are all but bye bye in the playoffs:eek: and Monte Kiffin has already announced his bye bye. Could there be a connection?

Back