Fish tanks in ML room?

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aerius007

Reaction score
I might put my Vistas upstairs for a 2-channel setup (I found a cheap set of aerius i that I would use for HT) but there is one problem. I have 2 fish tanks in that room, one of which the speakers would be set to the sides of.

Does anyone else have fish in their rooms with their Logans? I dont want to drive the fish crazy listening to everything from Diana Krall to NIN. Or should really not worry about it?

I might put my Vistas upstairs for a 2-channel setup (I found a cheap set of aerius i that I would use for HT) but there is one problem. I have 2 fish tanks in that room, one of which the speakers would be set to the sides of.

Does anyone else have fish in their rooms with their Logans? I dont want to drive the fish crazy listening to everything from Diana Krall to NIN. Or should really not worry about it?

As someone who has had mutltiple "reef" tanks, it will be fine. They tank residents seemed to like it;) .However, I currently have a Pioneer Elite RPTV that is as large as my largest tank that just *smears* my sound stage. It's kind of frustrating because it sounds soo good. For critical listening, you may want to drape a blanket over the tank.

Back