First Time ML Owner

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eddie78

Reaction score
I recently acquired used Martin Logan's Esl they are paired with Mcintosh MA6900 Integerated Amp with Jolida 100 vacuum tube CD player loving the sound the sound imaging is excellent and love to be here on the forum.

Last edited:
Welcome! Sounds like a heck of a system. Which ESL's do you have?
Enjoy!

It's ElectroMotion ESL considering they are old but the sound is just amazing although I feel like adding an mono block would give more warmth any suggestions which I could check out.

Last edited:
Congratulations. "Warmth" is dependent on many variables in your equipment chain. There is a discussion on another thread whether monoblocks vs stereo amps worth it.
I would recommend getting comfortable with the sound , especially since you are enjoying it. You can experiment w/ placement, room treatments, etc and may be surprised.
Also, I believe you have tone controls on your Mac so would experiment with those.
Look around here. There is a wealth of information.
Good luck.

Thanks for the advice you are right at the moment enjoying the sound will play around with placement and adding room treatments will surely make the experience better... once again thanks will go through threads and look for more informations

Back