Favre talking with Vikings....

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol Tom.:haha1:

Vikes - Superbowl champs 2009!:banana:

favre-vikings.jpg

I have always been a fan of Favre, His last season with the Packers was pure joy to watch { him slapping 5 with the ref. was priceless} Toward the end of last season with the Jets he was clearly not at his best. He obviously loves the game I just hope he doesnt embarass himself I want to remember him with his arms in the air running at full speed towards his teammates.

I would be interesting to see him playing the Packers twice.

Favre was actually 11th and 9th in the league with respect to passing yards and TD passes. The Jets were actually 8-3, before collapsing at the end.

The Vikes won 10 games last season with Gus Ferrote and Tarvaris Jackson.

The Lions won't compete in that division, and the Bears might be better with Cutler at the helm. Then you have the Packers, who could win 9-11 games.

With that running game and no dominant team in that division, Favre really could make a super bowl run. Let's not forget that Minny's defense isn't half bad, either...

NFL is all about parity, every year there's always a few surprise teams and the Jets looked like one of them until they fell apart late in the season. Minnesota won't be surprising anyone if they win 10+ games, and the only thing they are lacking is a big play WR. The Vikings did draft Harvin, but rookies WR tend to struggle. Really if that team had a deeper WR corps, I think Favre could carry them to playoffs.

Erik

I think this is awsome... I'd like to see him give it another kick at the can.... The way things ended with the Jets??? The players just pointing the finger at him? Wow.... The Packers fans know - you live and die by him...My only question is - it seems like he has had trouble the deeper you go into the season. I am in Michigan - and my buddy was a big packers fan...I just used to marvel at how the guy could throw the ball on a rope for 30 yards and have the receiver just go up and get it in the end zone.... that is fun to watch....and yeah, he has his share of picks - but I just like watching him play.....

Somebody tell the 'ole fart to stay down on the farm ! Good Lord how many George Blanda replica's do I need in one lifetime !

money talks...I hope in my late 30's somebody pays me a few million to run around. It would be funny for him to stick it to Ted Thompson and end up in Purple.

Somebody tell the 'ole fart to stay down on the farm ! Good Lord how many George Blanda replica's do I need in one lifetime !

I'm with you, what a showboat he has become

he used to have class he is gonna end up ruining his reputation that he earned and deserved with all this drama

Give it up dude>>> Revenge for what ? because the Packers were sick of every year wondering what was gonna happen at QB because he couldnt or wouldnt make up his mind until he was the lead story every night on sports center?

I have been a fan of his for years ( my wife is from Manitowoc and a lot of her relatives are from Green Bay) he is a great player, but he's showing he may not be such a great man:(

Back