Fathers Day

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

audioraptured

Reaction score
Since I have no children, (been teaching high school and middle school for over 30 years), just wanted to wish all the dads a Happy Fathers Day....and thanks for taking care of our most important treasure.

Yes, Happy Father's Day Everyone.

Hope you are all having a fantastic Father's Day. :D

I would like to say a Happy Father's Day to my Dad as well. :p

My son insisted on buying my Ascents from me so I sold them to him. I'm so proud of my son!!! And who said the MP3/Ipod generation would never appreciate quality audio???

Craig said:
My son insisted on buying my Ascents from me so I sold them to him. I'm so proud of my son!!! And who said the MP3/Ipod generation would never appreciate quality audio???

Is he a member of the owners' club?

Not yet but I think he will be signing up soon. He's currently in Afganistan and will be there for awhile so he will have to wait until he returns to enjoy them. He knows they are waiting for him. He is a military veteran and working over there as an U.S. Air Traffic Controller contractor.

He's very familiar with my setups and after hearing how well the Ascents performed with his Denon gear he knew then he had to have them.

Back