Fascinating Audio Site

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sleepysurf

Reaction score
Here's a fascinating website about high-end audio written by a Polish electrical engineer. Quite an interesting read! WARNING for Joey, DON'T GO THERE... you might change your whole system again!

http://www.lampizator.eu/

Read and skimmed his site.

Boy, he's pretty presumptious that he has a much better system than most anyone else. He has confidence.... I like that!

Joey, according to him, you/we have it all WRONG... the key is *DIY* components. You are thus commanded to sell all thou components on A'gon, taking 10% of thee profits to buy basic DIY components, and putting the rest of thy $$ towards your study of the healing arts.

sleepysurf said:
Joey, according to him, you/we have it all WRONG... the key is *DIY* components. You are thus commanded to sell all thou components on A'gon, taking 10% of thee profits to buy basic DIY components, and putting the rest of thy $$ towards your study of the healing arts.

Oh god....

I know he thinks DIY is the way to go, but I got nothing with these hands man and I dont have the time nor the patience. I think I'll stick to my Summits (and so should you) for the time being... heehehe.. :) .

Back