East meets the Rockies !!

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twich54

Forum Administrator
Reaction score
Just got back from visiting my son and daughter-inlaw in Colorado and was lucky to hook-up with Tim (MITT) for lunch in Denver. I think we have a great group on this forum and if Tim is an indication of what the majority are like it would really be fun to have some kind of gathering, maybe as Tom Dac suggested, in combination with a tour of the Logan plant if possible.

Attachments

• IMG_0502.JPG
    IMG_0502.JPG
    106.9 KB · Views: 89
I'm the one with short hair, glasses and a moustache.

twich54 said:
I'm the one with short hair, glasses and a moustache.

Which one is that??

LOL!! :)

Man... I wish I was there!

We NEED to have a national meet!

So did you guys listen to some gear? :D

DTB300 said:
Twich is wearing Boxers, and MITT is wearing Briefs... :D

Dan, i didn't know you had the eyes of Superman !

Joey, No we didn't get to listen to music, it was a work day and Tim needed to get back to work after lunch.

For the record, I am on the left side of Tim.

I'd just like to remind everyone that the camera adds a good 35-40 pounds.

Thanks for posting the photo Dave. It was such a pleasure meeting you and your wife and enjoying some great Mexican food. Glad I could turn you guys on to the fish taco's. If I didn't have to go back to work I'd have also recommended a liter of the Tres Generaciones margarita's to wash it all down!

I think it's a cool tribute to this forum that we have so many great people as a part of this group. I've met two of them now (Dave and Roberto) and they are both the sort of people you would be proud to call your friend. Great guys to talk about audio with, but great guys to talk about virtually anything with. In both cases our conversations were all over the map.

Oh, and for the record, I believe I actually went commando that day! (how's that for too much information Joey?)

MiTT said:
Oh, and for the record, I believe I actually went commando that day! (how's that for too much information Joey?)

OMG... that's just waaaay over the top! :eek: :eek: :eek:

*barf face*

MiTT said:
I'd just like to remind everyone that the camera adds a good 35-40 pounds.

Thanks for posting the photo Dave. It was such a pleasure meeting you and your wife and enjoying some great Mexican food. Glad I could turn you guys on to the fish taco's. If I didn't have to go back to work I'd have also recommended a liter of the Tres Generaciones margarita's to wash it all down!

I think it's a cool tribute to this forum that we have so many great people as a part of this group. I've met two of them now (Dave and Roberto) and they are both the sort of people you would be proud to call your friend. Great guys to talk about audio with, but great guys to talk about virtually anything with. In both cases our conversations were all over the map.

My eyes
Oh the visual
Erase Erase Erase
:D:D

LOL

Jeff :cool:

Latest posts

Back