DVIGear Video Cables Anyone?

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kruppy

Reaction score
I'm not trying to start a cable debate here, just looking for experience/advice:

Does anyone have any experience with DVIGear cables? I know Audioholics uses them for reviews and that a lot of people over there a anti-expensive cable posters.

I'm looking for an inexpensive component video cable to run to a projector. I need about a 20 foot run and I don't want to break the bank. A 25 foot SHR (DVIGear) component cable runs just under $60, which is not much of an investment if it ends up to be a crappy set of cables.

I've looked at Signal Cable, Bluejeans and I think BetterCables all of which are more expensive.

Anyone with feedback? Any other options to investigate?

I don’t have any experience with DVIgear but there component cable looks decent. When I was looking for a component cable for my projector I wanted the largest gauge cable I could find for a good price. I found a 30ft component cable on Ebay with 20gauge solid core copper conductors and double shielding. I think I paid around $60.00 for it and it has worked flawlessly

Back