Does anyone have Voyages

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K

kenlogan

I'm new to the Forum and thinking of getting 3 Voyages for the front end of my HT. Has anyone heard them or have them. I'm curious about how they image and how do the mids and highs sound. Thanks in advance.

kenlogan said:
I'm new to the Forum and thinking of getting 3 Voyages for the front end of my HT. Has anyone heard them or have them. I'm curious about how they image and how do the mids and highs sound. Thanks in advance.
Hola Kenlogan...welcome to the forum. The ATF Tech. that is in Montage, is the closest sound to an electrostatic panel. It is a true push-pull design. So try to audition them...you will be in "check mate" if you listen to them...they are very good value for the money that you put. Here at the forum, you will find others that only likes electrostatic sound, and this is due to, perhaps most, have not listened them and how great the ATF Tech. is. ATF is a very new Tech. Trust your ears, and go for them!!! All ATF are very good sound and very good value. Some of us, also, have electrostatic panles at sides and in the center a Fresco...happy listening, and again, welcome to the Club!!! :D
Roberto.

Back