Does anyone have pictures of the various Summit finishes?

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
E

Eye Candy

Today I went down to place my Summit order. I was planning on buying the dark cherry / black aluminum finish (which I have seen in person) but when it came time to place the order I learned there were other dark wood options for a surcharge. Specifically, the Bubinga and Wenge woods.

I doubt I will find an example locally. Does anyone have hi-res pics of these finishes I could look at? Does anyone know what the extra cost is?

Thanks

Saw a picture of the Bubinga on this forum the other day. Not sure which post that was. It is beautiful though. Joey V has photos of the Bird Eye Maple on a Pair of Vantages...Very Nice too.

Wow!

Those Bubinga's are phenomenal! I am now leaning in that direction. I have seen the Dark Cherry but it was a month back. Does anyone have a high-res of those to compare with these amazing Bubingas? This may help with the WAF.

Is there more than one black finish for the panel. The dealer asked me if I wanted them anodized or not. If there is more than one can I once again ask for pics? Wenge?

Thanks for the quick responses!

Cheers

Latest posts

Back