descent subwoofer

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Russb

Reaction score
I just wanted to let you guy's know that I talked to Jim Power today in regardes to my sub problem. He told me to ship the sub back to him and he will send me out a brand new unit. I hope this one sounds as good as the other one that I have. He even offered to pick up the shipping cost. Now that is good service.

Russ :)

Russ,
That is good news. I thought he nightpick up the shipping too. Jim is that kind of a guy and I believe the rest of ML is that way too.
I hope everything works out for the best. :D

Jeff :cool:

Russb said:
I just wanted to let you guy's know that I talked to Jim Power today in regardes to my sub problem. He told me to ship the sub back to him and he will send me out a brand new unit. I hope this one sounds as good as the other one that I have. He even offered to pick up the shipping cost. Now that is good service.

Hola Russ, ML service is the best of the planet!!! happy listening,
pura vida,
Roberto.

Excellent...

Russb said:

Russ,

That is fantastic news... :D I am so glad, Jim Power provided you with excellent service, but I knew he would... ;)

Thank you for letting us know. Please let us know how your new Descent performs. IMHO, Descent subwoofers are fantastic... :D

Cheers

-Robin

WOW...

I think my SL3's are broken, do you think Jim will send me some Summits or Vantages in exchange? :D

Just might be worth a try.....

Summits or Vantages...

Kruppy said:
WOW...

I think my SL3's are broken, do you think Jim will send me some Summits or Vantages in exchange? :D

Just might be worth a try.....
Kruppy,

Jim does like you alot, but not that much... :D

Cheers

-Robin

Back