definitely off-topic

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SugarMedia

Reaction score
attached image

Attachments

• i_toyoda1.jpg
    i_toyoda1.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 174
SugarMeida,

That poor, Hooter waiteress.... She looks so sad too.

I heard of a similar story many, many years ago. Apparently, a radio DJ, read a commercial adertizement in error, on-the-air, for an auto dealership. His error was, he said, "clams" instead of, "dollars", so a listener brought in a thousand clams (shell fish) to the dealership, for the new car. When the dealership refused, the guy sued, and won... They had to give him the car, for 1000 clams (shell fish), because it was advertized that way.

-Robin

I heard this one on the news.

A radio station had a contest going that you answer the question you would get a hundred grand, a leady called into the radio station and got the question right. She was going nuts, she had won a hundred grand, “I am going to buy a new Car, a House”. When she went down to the radio station to be presented her hundred grand, they presented her with the candy bar “100 Grand”.

Not to change the subject but am I the only one who finds it hard to believe that particular lady worked at Hooters? :rolleyes:

-D

Muad'Dib said:
Not to change the subject but am I the only one who finds it hard to believe that particular lady worked at Hooters? :rolleyes:

-D

Not really, she might have sued earlier based on breast size discrimination had she not been hired. There are many with lottery mentalities.

Anyway, I heard she did infact win the case.

Back