Dealer closing sale

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TiBoneFramer

Reaction score
https://www.soundstagefineaudio.com/On-Sale.htm
Wrong catagory maybe, but I wanted the exposure if I am honest.

My dealer is selling his store. Best dealer on the planet. If anyone is interested in some Cardas or Puritan cables, or HiFi gear that goes great with ML, check the link. Rock bottom prices. If you are serious I can handle the shipping to you. If you are local (GTA Ontario Canada) you are a fortunate fortunate person so get over there

Hi Tibone,

Thanks for the notice. Called and spoke with the owner regarding four Isoacoustic Gaiya 3's. Would not provide cost and said shipping would cost as much as footers. He then said he would not sell me the product. I have no desire bothering you for something he should be willing to do. Shipping cost as much as product cost? Very strange.

Gordon

Hi Tibone,

Thanks for the notice. Called and spoke with the owner regarding four Isoacoustic Gaiya 3's. Would not provide cost and said shipping would cost as much as footers. He then said he would not sell me the product. I have no desire bothering you for something he should be willing to do. Shipping cost as much as product cost? Very strange.

Gordon

Unfortunately he is not always the most pleasant, but he has never treated me anything less than A1. Where do you live? I believe price is $375 CDN (those were mine I traded in!)

Indeed. One can buy on Amazon $200 for a new set of four, free shipping, no trade in required. Why so expensive?

Indeed. One can buy on Amazon $200 for a new set of four, free shipping, no trade in required. Why so expensive?

Even Crutchfield sells the Gaia III footers for the same $200 price, with free shipping too. But, IsoAcoustics doesn't automatically include the correct threaded inserts for ML speakers. You have to make a special request to the dealer for them. That bums me out a bit...!

gee wiz, wonder why he's going out of biz ?? !!
To be fair, that price is a bit lower when you convert to US dollars, but still really high IMO especially since they are preowned.
Screenshot_20230502-170155_Chrome.jpg

Back