Dakiom

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abhijit

Reaction score
Has anybody tried DAKIOM AUDIO STABILIZERS? Looking for some advise in this regard

It seems that no one has used the feedback stabilizers!! This is my second post!! I have just ordered few of them and I will post the results after the audition

Dakiom Audio Stabilizers...

abhijit said:
It seems that no one has used the feedback stabilizers!! This is my second post!! I have just ordered few of them and I will post the results after the audition
abjijit,

If you please... :D How do these feedback stabilizers work? Are they connected between the amplifier and the speakers? I am curious as to how they function and their purpose in a system?

Cheers

-Robin

Dakiom Audio Stabilizers...

abhijit said:
abhijit and SugarMedia,

I just read about the Dakiom Audio Stabilizers, which SugarMeida, thankfully posted, they really seem promising. :)
I honestly had not heard of them prior to this thread. I wonder how they will perform when abhijit, installs them in his system? I wonderful if it will tighten up the bass? Please let us know, abhijit, how they work for you... :D

Cheers

-Robin

Robin said:
abjijit,

If you please... :D How do these feedback stabilizers work? Are they connected between the amplifier and the speakers? I am curious as to how they function and their purpose in a system?

Cheers

-Robin

These feed back stabilizers basically control the feeback loop of the devices (Amp, CD player, Preamp) it seems that these stabilizers are connected in parallel to the Amp, Pre-amp and CD players/Tape Deck/Tuner. This device controls/limits the oscillation (positive feedback) of any NFB designs. This device will not work where NFB is NOT present (Most circuits uses NFB).

I just installed yesterday and could make out a drastic difference in terms of speed, bass transients, bass boom, sound stage (large imaging in terms of vertical and dept) within a short time of hearing . More to hear and explore more!!! Since my CD, Pre-amp and Amp have balanced design I have installed 2 nos Model X203 (CD player and Pre-amp to Amp), 2 nos Model R203 (Tuner and Tapedeck), 2 nos MA203 for Amplifier.
One can surely visit http://www.dakiom.com and learn more.
They are based in Piedmont CA. They are very helpfull and keep up to their delivery schedule. In fact, I received the items 2 days before!!! Worth trying. Let me give your feedback too.

Back