Contact Enhancers - still be used ??

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twich54

Forum Administrator
Reaction score
Ok guys and gals I'm curious.... does anybody still use these products on their interconnects ?? Products like Tweek and Pro-gold come to mind. Are they really beneficial or more of an atraction for dust and grime ??

I use the Caig products and I am very happy with the results. I do a complete cleaning and re-treating every 6 months on my setup. Takes a few hours, but well worth it.

Dan

DTB300 said:
I use the Caig products and I am very happy with the results. I do a complete cleaning and re-treating every 6 months on my setup. Takes a few hours, but well worth it.

Dan

Same here. Caig's Deoxit and Pro-Gold every 6 months.

Yup, Caig too. About twice a year too. I only have the wipes, wondering if the liquid is better to use.

Do you guys also use it on power cord plugs?

I use the liquid Caig stuff (comes with small brush attached to top) along with Q-Tips to do my cleaning.

Dan

What the hey I'll give it a try...

DTB300 said:
I use the liquid Caig stuff (comes with small brush attached to top) along with Q-Tips to do my cleaning.

Dan
Dan,

I think, while I'm dusting the inside of my Processor and Amplifier, I might as well clean my conectors too... ;) "Liquid Craig" it is then, I'll just put myself on a every six months schedule. I just hope I don't give myself a hernia moving my Processor and Amplifiers all around... :eek: Maybe I'll get my son to help me he's a big strong strapping man. :)

Wish me (us) luck.

Cheers

-Robin

I don't, however I use the Walker Audio Super Silver Treatent (SST) with good effect.

It is used on interconnect, speaker cables and valve pins.

Latest posts

Back