Congratulations to Martin Logan

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

capitanoscott

Reaction score
Congratulations to Martin Logan!
I ordered new panels for my Sequel IIs purchased in 1993. After 30 years of honorable service on the long-discontinued Sequel IIs, Martin Logan built them to order for me. Not all companies offer this type of service, so Martin Logan deserves applause and congratulations because they obviously care about maintaining the relationship with their customers. I waited 8 months for them, but now the speakers are reborn and sound very clearly and bright.
Many thanks to Martin Logan, I appreciate it very much.
Luca (from Italy)

I ordered new panels for my Sequel IIs purchased in 1993. After 30 years of honorable service on the long-discontinued Sequel IIs, Martin Logan built them to order for me. Not all companies offer this type of service, so Martin Logan deserves applause and congratulations because they obviously care about maintaining the relationship with their customers. I waited 8 months for them, but now the speakers are reborn and sound very clearly and bright.
Many thanks to Martin Logan, I appreciate it very much.
Luca (from Italy)
Congrats! I did the same for my Prodigy speakers.

I ordered new panels for my Sequel IIs purchased in 1993
Awesome, glad to hear you got your new panels.

I also bought my Sequel IIb in 1993, and they are still on their original panels and doing well as my rear channel speakers. But I do need to place my order soon for replacements.

I attribute the longevity of my panels to a couple of factors:
  • They have been in a windowless room for 25 years (no UV light to affect them)
  • The room has a HEPA filter that runs for a few hours at night; I vacuum the floors regularly (no dust)
  • I vacuum the panels every three months with a horse-hair brush

Back