Collection of toys!

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks for posting the link.

Very enjoyable to look at a pretty amazing collection.

I used to own JBL's and Marantz decades ago so it was a lot of fun to check out a great collection. I would love to hear those Paragons.

Cheers, Steelhead

Good stuff. I see my old HK turntable. I wonder if arm works any better in his, than it did in mine. :p

Best listening room and collection of toys I've seen in a while!

http://translate.google.com/transla...y_HiFi/Neby_01.html&rurl=translate.google.com

And if you look carefully, a pair of MARANTZ T1s - the first non-stock photo of a pair of T1s I've ever seen - I thought their existance might have been an "old wives' legend". But here it is - a pair of T1s in service...

Google images will give you a non-stock T1 photo...

I'd love to put the T1s up against my own amps. Be really interested to hear what the difference would be. I remember Ken Kessler reviewing them in Hi-Fi News years ago, and I believe he still thinks they are some of if not the best amps ever made.

Good link - and that Scandanavian styling and taste... is, ahem, very nice.:)

Last edited:
It always amazes me when I see high-power amps with no room to breathe (stuff immediately on top of the McIntosh amps in the first pic). Hot air rises; it does not go sideways.

Google images will give you a non-stock T1 photo...

I'd love to put the T1s up against my own amps. Be really interested to hear what the difference would be. I remember Ken Kessler reviewing them in Hi-Fi News years ago, and I believe he still thinks they are some of if not the best amps ever made.

Good link - and that Scandanavian styling and taste... is, ahem, very nice.:)

That would be a great little contest.

Back