clx...possible two panels....

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roberto

Reaction score
Hola...I just heard that the new CLX will have two panels, one bipolar for bass and another dipolar for mids and highs...also the price tag range would be between the Summits and the Vantages...so my guess would be around $ 7.500 to $ 8.500.00...happy listening,
Roberto.

Where do I sign?

Lol...

On a serious note, the design is interesting.... will have to see how this thing is implemented.

Joey

Excellent News...

roberto said:
Hola...I just heard that the new CLX will have two panels, one bipolar for bass and another dipolar for mids and highs...also the price tag range would be between the Summits and the Vantages...so my guess would be around $ 7.500 to $ 8.500.00...happy listening,
Roberto.
Roberto,

:D That's great news! :D I was thinking the new CLX's would run between $12,000 - $17,000... I wounder when ML will release them? :confused: Had you heard anything regarding the price of the new Descent i? and When the Descent i might be forth coming? :eek:

Robin said:
Roberto,

:D That's great news! :D I was thinking the new CLX's would run between $12,000 - $17,000... I wounder when ML will release them? :confused: Had you heard anything regarding the price of the new Descent i? and When the Descent i might be forth coming? :eek:
Hola Robin, the retail price for the DEscent i is $ 2.995.00 and the Depth i $ 1.995.00. They would be for the public I think on this November...happy listening,
Roberto.

roberto said:
Roberto.

Hmmm. I wonder if they have a Dipole sub in the works.

I am thinking loud!...

Guys, I just want to make clear that all of this of what I said are my personal conclusions, and I had not recived any info regarding this from any person direct at ML. My thoughts are regarding conversations at the Cedia in Denver that I heard...and personal criteria too. Not so long time ago, once at the ML plant, I received some feedback regarding this and all the prototypes that the design team had tried...I think that they came up with this new design at last, but the truth is that I was really thinking loud and dreaming!!!
Please excuse me for telling my dreams to you...let´s have fun listening our ML...happy listening,
Roberto.

Back