CLS Panels interchangeable?

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

solombre

Reaction score
I have a pair of CLS 1bs, with a bad panel. I've retentioned, vacuumed, and showered with no joy. There's a possibility of acquiring a pair of CLS llz panels to swap out my originals. Can anyone advise me on compatibility issues? or if any mods to my power supplies are required?

I have a pair of CLS 1bs, with a bad panel. I've retentioned, vacuumed, and showered with no joy. There's a possibility of acquiring a pair of CLS llz panels to swap out my originals. Can anyone advise me on compatibility issues? or if any mods to my power supplies are required?
CLS 1 panels are not interchangeable with other CLS models. Such as CLS original, CLS 2, CLS2A, CLS 2z.

CLS 2 and CLS 2A panels are interchangeable with each other. All other have panels that are specific to the model and matching with only their model electronic module.

No mods are needed if electronic modules are working okay. If a fault develops inside electronic module then fuse inside goes out. If the fuse is okay then perhaps nothing defective inside electronic module.

New panels will make a big improvement.

Back