• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Martin Logan Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale CLS II for sale

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Conecrusher

Reaction score
SOLD

20220705_143338.jpg20220705_145641.jpgML_CLS_cropped.png

CLS II speakers for sale. $1700 dollars if you pick up from me, you pay shipping if shipped to you. Local pick up is a consideration if we can negotiate it. Original boxes included. Membranes replaced in 1993. Speakers work as expected, but not set up since about 1995...that is why they are for sale:)

Price reflects the idea that a purchaser may wish to have ML replace the membranes.

The boxed panels (2) weigh 35 lbs in the original factory box measuring 61.5 x 33 x12 inches.
The boxed power supplies (2) weigh 25 lbs in the original factory box measuring 24x 16 x 16 inches.

Very respectfully,

Mike

Last edited:
ML do sells membrane now for CLS? If so, anybody know what’s the approx. cost for a pair?

With the recent price increase news, I'd guess a little over 3k. I purchased mine last year before the last price increase and they were just under 3k. Well worth the spend though, especially as ML has hinted at dropping support for some of the older models.

With the recent price increase news, I'd guess a little over 3k. I purchased mine last year before the last price increase and they were just under 3k. Well worth the spend though, especially as ML has hinted at dropping support for some of the older models.
Yeah, you better do it soon if you are thinking about it. I would ask them if they plan on stopping production of those panels in the near future.

Hi there,

Are these still available? We are in SW Ohio and are willing to travel.

Thanks in advance,

MnM

Back