Clocks set back...time to clean connections

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twich54

Forum Administrator
Reaction score
Other than changing the batteries in my smoke detectors it's time for the semi-annual "Caig pro-gold cleaning regiment" which brings up a question ? Anybody got a better treatment that they have tried lately ??

I have a wonderful experience with this product: http://www.interflon.com/index.asp?blz=foamcleaneren

It is really amazing. The guys from interflon are specialized in putting teflon on surfaces and in order to do that, the surfaces must be really very clean. Not happy with what the market offered, they developed their own suite of cleaning products. One day a salesman came into our offices with this product and was routed to me, as I am in charge of the whole hardware here, too. I am a very skeptical guy and usually can't stand this kind of approach to selling. The guy pulls out this foam spray and sprays my keyboard full of foam. Before I can reach for his throat, he wipes the foam away with a paper towel. Paper: dirty. Keyboard: AS NEW (and remember that macs have white keyboards, so you really notice it). We ordered 10 sprays and since then I use this spray on anything sensitive, with a lot of satisfaction.

Latest posts

Back