Cleaning ML:s?

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

Pjotre

Hi, i have had parts of my hous under construction and my Prodigy:s can perhaps have got some dust on them (the panel) how do i do to clean them the best way? :eek:

I think this is covered in the "Tweeks" section plus many many threads. However, I would start with a simple but good vacuming.

Unplug the speaker for a day or two ahead of time and do both sides (the front more than the back if you have the time). Don't forget to plug them back in, they don't play very loudly if not plugged in.

I think some of this information is in your owners manual.

Also if the construction is still going on get something to cover your speakers this will also help until the construction is over.
Kach22i is correct about vacuuming. You may do this a couple of times over a few days too since the dust will still be "floating" around the house.

Jeff

Jeff Zaret said:
Also if the construction is still going on get something to cover your speakers this will also help until the construction is over.
Oh boy.........don't forget to unplug as much electrical equipment as possible including your speakers.

I can't post the power spike which a circular saw sends on start up, or when it hits a nail, but I'm sure it's not pretty. When the lights start diming and flickering it's already too late.

Avoid the spikes and low voltage brown outs...............your computer and stereo will love you back.

Unplug

Unplug

Unplug

Back