cinema/script

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lexor

Reaction score
you all know that the cinema and scripts are always on when plugged in and do not have a signal sensor to do this for them. Has there been any kind of update for them to do this. If not is there anything out there that can perform this? thanks and have a nice Christmas hope you get what you have asked Santa for.

lexor said:
you all know that the cinema and scripts are always on when plugged in and do not have a signal sensor to do this for them. Has there been any kind of update for them to do this. If not is there anything out there that can perform this? thanks and have a nice Christmas hope you get what you have asked Santa for.

Hola Lexor. As fas as I know, all ML products have the signal sensor these days. When there is not signal applied for over 5 minuts or so, the unit turns it self down. When it has signal again, then it turns on. You are right when you say there is no way to know if they are working or not, :eek: it is good idea to let ML to do something to this respect. :rolleyes: We the users, would like to know if the speakers are powered not. Happy listening,
Pura vida,
Roberto.

Last edited:
power/script

Reberto, i email ML and will let you know what there response is.

script/cinema

Here is Jim Powers’s response on the signal sensor for Scripts and Cinema.

Even though there is not an external status light on the Script or Cinema, they do have the auto shut down circuit internally. There is an LED on the circuit board that is used during testing to confirm cycling.
Hope this helps.
jp

lexor said:
Here is Jim Powers’s response on the signal sensor for Scripts and Cinema.

Even though there is not an external status light on the Script or Cinema, they do have the auto shut down circuit internally. There is an LED on the circuit board that is used during testing to confirm cycling.
Hope this helps.
jp
Hola lexor. It is good to know that I was right! Happy listening,
Pura vida,
Roberto.

Back