Cinema Center Speaker

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like it comes with brackets to mount to the wall ... did I miss something?

"Installation Versatility
The Matinee LCR speaker easily installs on a set-top or shelf. Also note that using the included wall-mount brackets and installation template, Matinee may be horizontally/vertically mounted to a wall--under or beside a plasma or LCD screen, for example. An optional pivoting stand with 35 degrees of motion (sold separately) can be used on a surface for extra ranges of aiming. There is also an optional interface plate to attach available pivoting wall brackets."

Looks like it comes with brackets to mount to the wall ... did I miss something?

"Installation Versatility
The Matinee LCR speaker easily installs on a set-top or shelf. Also note that using the included wall-mount brackets and installation template, Matinee may be horizontally/vertically mounted to a wall--under or beside a plasma or LCD screen, for example. An optional pivoting stand with 35 degrees of motion (sold separately) can be used on a surface for extra ranges of aiming. There is also an optional interface plate to attach available pivoting wall brackets."

Bought my ML's from a friend and he couldn't find the bracket, so I'm trying to see if anyone has one for sale.....

Bought my ML's from a friend and he couldn't find the bracket, so I'm trying to see if anyone has one for sale.....
Might also contact ML directly, they might have a used one or two from damaged returns, or a new from the spares stock.

Already did, They didn't have any, also asked if they had any prints so I could make one and they didn't even have that. The said they did a poor job back then with record keeping. Thanks. Take Care.

I'm pretty sure I have one. Just need to search in my storage area. Give me a day or two and I'll let you know for sure. I removed it from my Cinema i and had it sitting on isolators instead. So the stand is just lying around somewhere.

I'm pretty sure I have one. Just need to search in my storage area. Give me a day or two and I'll let you know for sure. I removed it from my Cinema i and had it sitting on isolators instead. So the stand is just lying around somewhere.

That would be awesome. Please let me know what you find. Thanks Sir.

Latest posts

Back