Ciao from Italy

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a beautiful country you have! I took my family there back in 2019 before Covid hit. I think my favorite city that we visited was Florence. Sorento was the most beautiful though as far as scenery. I rented a Mercedes E class and regretted it a bit because the streets there are so tight! A smaller car would have been better. I hope to go back someday.
Tuscany is beautiful and full of art and history. And you were lucky if you got the Class E safe and sound... Here below a pic I took ten minutes from here...

Attachments

• 20210919_113349.jpg
    20210919_113349.jpg
    7.3 MB · Views: 4
I am not sure if your model has the MOSFET or bipolar output devices. MOSFET clearly sounds sweeter (tube-like). Having both Pass and Adcom, I can attest that Pass is way more refined as it should be since it is much more expensive. But you can find similar DNA in both products. Yeah, I think the fins are the sex appeal of the amp!!!!!

Last edited:
I am not sure if your model has the MOSFET or bipolar output devices. MOSFET clearly sounds sweeter (tube-like). Having both Pass and Adcom, I can attest that Pass is way more refined as it should be since it is much more experience. But you can find similar DNA in both products. Yeah, I think the fins are the sex appeal of the amp!!!!!
If I'm not wrong my Adcom sports bipolar Toshiba 2SD424 output transistors. I've been intringued from Nelson Pass's FirstWatt DIY projects. Perhaps one day...

One resource for any Adcom owner is here: ADCOM FAQ

Last edited:
If I'm not wrong my Adcom sports bipolar Toshiba 2SD424 output transistors. I've been intringued from Nelson Pass's FirstWatt DIY projects. Perhaps one day...

One resource for any Adcom owner is here: ADCOM FAQ
Adcom made some nice car stereos too at one time. Not sure if they still do. I used to be into that. i had a nice Alpine setup.

Hi there, any updates?

Latest posts

Back