bought scripts - need help

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zaphod

Reaction score
hi,

on Saturday night i bought a pair of scripts on ebay. they are are in cupertino and i am in the pacific NW at the Washington/Canada border.

the scripts have no box. does anyone have a pair of script boxes that needs some travel miles? i'd really appreciate borrowing the boxes - that is, ship them to the seller, he ships them to me, i ship them back to you.

you'd get the boxes back in August time frame as i am out of town for the second half of july.

cheers and aTdHvAaNnKcSe

perhaps this can help...

zaphod said:
hi,

on Saturday night i bought a pair of scripts on ebay. they are are in cupertino and i am in the pacific NW at the Washington/Canada border.

the scripts have no box. does anyone have a pair of script boxes that needs some travel miles? i'd really appreciate borrowing the boxes - that is, ship them to the seller, he ships them to me, i ship them back to you.

you'd get the boxes back in August time frame as i am out of town for the second half of july.

cheers and aTdHvAaNnKcSe
Hola Zaphod. At the hardware stores there are liquid foam (canned) and will make a perfect protection for your new speakers! Just follow the directions, and it is easy to use. First wrap them with plactic and then put them in a carton box...them apply the liquid foam. In just a few minutes, you will have a perfect protection for them...hope this can help and congrats with you new speakers...they do a very good job even using them as main, of course they do need a sub...I do know that you have your CLS...and love them as I do to mines!!!
Warm regards from Costa Rica,
Roberto.

roberto said:
Hola Zaphod. At the hardware stores there are liquid foam (canned) and will make a perfect protection for your new speakers! ... congrats with you new speakers...they do a very good job even using them as main, of course they do need a sub...I do know that you have your CLS...and love them as I do to mines!!!
Warm regards from Costa Rica,
Roberto.

Hola,

that's a good idea, when i get them home and have to build a box. but right now they are in Ca, and i'm 3000 miles north.

now, don't worry, i'm not replacing the CLS with scripts :) these are going to be my rear speakers, complimenting the scripts i already have for sides :D

lance

yes, I know...

zaphod said:
Hola,

that's a good idea, when i get them home and have to build a box. but right now they are in Ca, and i'm 3000 miles north.

now, don't worry, i'm not replacing the CLS with scripts :) these are going to be my rear speakers, complimenting the scripts i already have for sides :D

lance
Hola Lance, what I ment to say was you to tell the guy who sold the Scripts to you to make the box for their protection and you will get them in perfect condition. Perhaps, you could ask to ML if they can sell to you some empty boxes for them...just thinking loud...I hope that you could solve this in the best way!!! /again, congrats with your new speakers...
Regards,
Roberto.

I think you'd probably be better off money wise to purchase a pair of boxes from Martin Logan and have them sent to Cupertino. Your seller could then pack the speakers up and ship them top you.

Back