Boise Idaho ML Event - October 18th

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TomDac

former MLO owner/operator
Reaction score
The Greatest Show on Earth - Part 2.
Date: Thursday October 18th 5-10pm.

Guest Speaker: David Penrod, MartinLogan General Sales Manager
On Display: Black Leather and Chrome Summits

Dealer: The Stereo Shoppe
URL: http://www.thestereoshoppe.com/<O:p</O:p

Thats where I work. :) We started this annual show last year and it was a HUGE success! We are getting things ready...installing all kinds of new products throughout the store, etc....the food that will be catered is freakin awesome! And it looks like we will have leather/chrome summits. :) I know we unboxed some Puritys the other day....

It should be a fantastic show with lots of vendors showing off their new stuff.

I bought my Summits from Greg Nettles at the StereoShoppe in Boise, ID. Great guy, great staff, and great service. Highly recommended if you are looking for repuditable / professional AV dealer for those who live close to Boise.

I'll will always remember that drive on New Years Eve, 2005 when one of Greg's staff met me half way between Jackson, WY and Boise to pick up my new babies. Each of us drove 450 miles to make this happen.

Hope the event goes well for you.

Send my sincere regards to Greg.

GG :D

Last edited:
Thats where I work. :) We started this annual show last year and it was a HUGE success! We are getting things ready...installing all kinds of new products throughout the store, etc....the food that will be catered is freakin awesome! And it looks like we will have leather/chrome summits. :) I know we unboxed some Puritys the other day....

It should be a fantastic show with lots of vendors showing off their new stuff.

I didn't know that... cool! What's better than food, speakers, and various audio gear?

So is it just Martin Logan or are you showcasing other gear/brands as well? I know you said you sold Wilson...

Joey

We invite a select number of our vendors...not sure who all will be here this time. Last year we had guys from Wilson, Classe, Rotel/B&W, Marantz, Denon, Runco, Stewart, and Paradigm...maybe a few others...but those were the main demos that were going on. Its fun....we have 5 rooms that the vendors can set up their stuff in and do a short demo with as many people as will fit, then we let people shuffle around all night visiting each room. Good times. :)

We invite a select number of our vendors...not sure who all will be here this time. Last year we had guys from Wilson, Classe, Rotel/B&W, Marantz, Denon, Runco, Stewart, and Paradigm...maybe a few others...but those were the main demos that were going on. Its fun....we have 5 rooms that the vendors can set up their stuff in and do a short demo with as many people as will fit, then we let people shuffle around all night visiting each room. Good times. :)

Like a mini-RMAF.... nice. Are you able to take pics so you can share the festivities with us online?

We also have on demo a pair of B&W Sig. Diamonds in Wakame.....they are tiny standing next to the 803Ds, but we will see how they stack up in the sound department. They are definitely more sexy in person.

We also have on demo a pair of B&W Sig. Diamonds in Wakame.....they are tiny standing next to the 803Ds, but we will see how they stack up in the sound department. They are definitely more sexy in person.

Holy moly..... :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: .

I've heard nothing but good things about the BWSD... I would have loved to hear it in action.

Pics please.

Back