Bob Carver Video Interview online

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Indeed he has aged a bit , a la loosing the wig. He is a great inventor . I have had several of his designs , amps pre-amps tuners, cd players speakers , New Sunfire stuff , I had the first amp he designed for them and I currently run the True sub and love it. What a good man and a great audio designer.

Cool, thanks.

Been a big Bob Carver fan for decades.

let's see, I've owned (or currently own):

Past:

Carver C4000 Sonic Holography pre-amp
Carver M500 amp

Acrued and still present:

Sunfire Stereo
Sinfire Cinema Grand 5ch
Sunfire Cinema Grand Signature 5ch

The most amazing piece (for its era) had to be the C4000, way ahead of its time and done with analog components no less.
Sunfire amps just work. And they deliver the current our MLs need. Tried many others, always come back to my Sunfires.

At one time I had 4, M500t's with a dedicated Xover to a pair of silver ribbons with a c4000 pre amp, dtl 200, tx 11 tuner . I then bought a Sunfire amp , which was one, if not the best amp I have heard. It was sweet and smooth with Logan's. I also ran it with Maggie's, and it was great there too. All and all Bob Carver has rocked the audio world more than any other inventor. He took the simple approach , and conquered the hard to do things at a reasonable cost. He is a visionary and a class act .

Bob is one of my audio idols. I use an M240 amplifier in my car (circa 1987) and it still sounds awesome :)

I have a PM900 to power my passive subwoofer in my home theater but it's currently out of service :mad: I think I lost a capacitor in the input stage.

Back