Better than a jar of rocks?

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NOTE TO ADMIN:
This site will be billed for injuries sustained after falling out of my chair in reaction to this thread. :eek: :D
For those who would think it would make a difference, go to an autobody supply store and pick up a 12 x 12 sound deadener sheet for pocket money. Take the outlet cover off, apply the deadener to the back, trim, and reinstall. As a matter of fact, I have several sheets in my garage. Might have to try that........ ;) Intrisically, that makes more sense than the DeMag device for CDs and LPs...... but c'mon.... thirty bucks for an outlet cover? *LOL*

I'll be unveiling my "Acoustic Art" webstore shortly, offering a variety of posters, paintings, and wall hangings, paired with customized diffusing, absorbing, or bass-trapping frames (as indicated for your components and room). Prices will start at, oh what the h*ll, let's try $1000. ;)

sleepysurf said:
I'll be unveiling my "Acoustic Art" webstore shortly, offering a variety of posters, paintings, and wall hangings, paired with customized diffusing, absorbing, or bass-trapping frames (as indicated for your components and room). Prices will start at, oh what the h*ll, let's try $1000. ;)

Sorry Sleepy, someone already beat you to it!!!!!!!!!! :eek:
http://www.asc-home-theater.com/picture-panel.htm

Darn, I thought I would retire with that business model!

On the other hand, I can send them a picture of my RPTV, to make an acoustic panel that LOOKS like my RPTV, which I'll place in front of my RPTV for improving acoustics (instead of a heavy blanket I'm now looking for). Talk about high WAF, she won't even know it's there until she grabs the remote!

Great product, but..

it can give even better results if used together with this one:

Attachments

• snakeoilpic.jpg
    snakeoilpic.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 80
Back